THE MOST IMPORTANT MEASURES TAKEN BY CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
1. Facilitation of procedure related to the process of promoting non-oil exports.
2. Co-operation with fellow organization to provide and improve opportunities for the development of transit by taking activities such as safe-TIR plan, insurance policies.
3. Decreasing customs formalities by implementing Automated System for Customs data.
4. Research and training activities.
4.1- Short-term training courses
- Job training courses
- Retraining courses
- Specific job training courses
- General job training courses
- Implementing training courses for traders, brokers, etc
4.2- Research and training planning.
5. Constitution of customs-related export committees to handle the issue effectively.
6. Distribution of customs-related information and making the rules and procedures transparent.
7. Boosting the organization culture and integrity of the Customs Administration of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
8. Implementing selectivity method and risk management approach
9. Establishment of new customs offices at the necessary places